It’s been a few months since I have let you guys know what’s going on with me and my missions trip to Uganda. So without further ado, here’s some of the details you may or may not be wanting!
1. I am no longer traveling to Uganda in December (obviously…) but instead going in June, the 3-14, with the same group of people. Our trip conflicted with another ministry over there and it has been rescheduled for June. This is a great blessing in the fact that I have more time to get everything paid off and get all the materials I need for the trip!
2. I currently have several fundraisers in the works. I am working on setting up a fundraiser with Blue Rock Barbeque, as well as booking a room at my church to do a fundraising party with snacks and drinks, raffles, auctions, and more! (If you would like to donate a prize for the raffle or auction, please contact me via Facebook or email me at email@example.com ) I am also collecting recyclables!
Donations: I realized a few weeks ago that some people like to know all the specifics of what/where their money is going to. While I can’t give all those details to the people that want them, I can give them details on other things. So with that in mind, I have created a list of a few items that I need for my trip that you can pick from and purchase if you wish. If an item has a
line through it, that item has already been taken care of. Passport
- Reusable water bottle with a filter in it. (Hard plastic, not soft squeeze)
- Digital camera, preferably capable of both picture and video.
- Transportation to Seattle, WA on June 1st
- Ugandan Visa
- $$$ for meals on layovers
Your continued prayer support is also quite welcome and appreciated!
Thank you for taking this journey with me.